Senior / Principal User Interface Software Engineer
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with a passion for excellence; the highest level of personal ethics who is a pragmatic solution seeker with a "can do" attitude. In this role, you will be a senior level resource on a team that is designing and developing commercial software applications for the HealthCare sector. Incumbent will design, create and maintain complex User Interfaces and business logic components. You will do this using the Microsoft .NET (C#) framework.
The successful candidate will bring a minimum of 8 years' related experience in a commercial software development environment as well as experience in designing and implementing desktop and web user interfaces. You will be dedicated to providing rich and effective user experiences. In addition you will possess:
- Enterprise class product experience, and a track record building large scale (n-tier) web applications
- Expert level skill in C# and Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET UI technologies
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with third-party control libraries such as Developer Express
- Prior experience with healthcare applications and Silverlight is a plus