Health insurers must act quickly to launch new offerings targeted at member populations in specific market segments.
Whether a government program, commercial or individual product, or dental or TPA offering, HealthEdge works with transformative health plans to create and maintain competitive advantage.
Health plans of all types of and sizes use the HealthRules solution suite to successfully introduce new lines of business or bring unique products to market quickly. If you are looking to lower administrative and medical costs, comply with new regulations, boost quality scores and outcomes, and effectively grow and expand your business, the transformational technology at the core of HealthRules allows you to leapfrog the competition.
Join the other HealthEdge customers who:
- Successfully capture growth opportunities and rapidly launch new lines of business
- Drastically lower costs with streamlined business processes and fully-automated workflows
- Deliver essential, accurate information in real-time for a superior customer experience, with full transparency among members, providers and the health plan
- Adopt value-based reimbursement with easy set up and configuration of many variations and models
- Initiate targeted care coordination initiatives and optimize critical quality measures including HEDIS, Star Ratings, Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) and NCQA accreditation
- Achieve and maintain compliance with the latest state and Federal regulations
- Ensure the highest level of security with HITRUST certification
Health plans with commercial business must transform to stay ahead in today’s competitive and dynamic marketplace
Keeping pace with the innovation of the exchanges is a key requirement for health plans serving the individual market
Health plans that serve Medicare members must provide high-quality care while complying with government regulations
Health plans serving Medicaid members must provide high-quality, cost-effective care while ensuring compliance with changing state regulations
Blues plans must achieve maximum operational efficiency with modern technology to help eliminate waste and maximize the use of available resources
Third Party Administrators must have the agility to satisfy each of their customers’ unique requirements quickly and easily
Organizations serving the dental market have large member populations and fewer product variations, making high throughput and accuracy key